Monday, October 29, 2007

Tricks and Treats

It is that wonderful time of year when I can dress up like an idiot and ladies can dress as seductively as humanly possible. It is also that time of year for some serious viral marketing.

Take for instance whysoserious.com, a website that is affiliated with the upcoming Batman Begins sequel, The Dark Knight. That candle has been dimming for the last week and just today the pumpkin started to rot on the right side only. It kind of reminds me of a certain Batman villain....

Also out this week is the official trailer for the futuristic vampire flick, I Am Legend. Will Smith plays the last human being on Earth who attempts to fend off vampires will creating a cure. This is up there on my "can't wait" list.

Cinematical.com has released a list of their hottest horror hotties. While I agree with Neve Cambell being on the list, where the hell is Jaime Lee Curtis?

No comments:

Post a Comment