Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Best Show You're Not Watching

I am as giddy as a Swedish chunky-boy at a chocolate factory. This Friday in my Broadcast/Cable Programming and Management class, one of the writers for the best show you are not watching, Dexter, is coming to talk with my class about writing in Hollywood.

Dexter follows the life of Dexter Morgan (played with brilliance by Michael C. Hall), who is a serial killer who kills other serial killers. After a horrific experience as a child, Dexter is adopted by a detective who teaches our anti-hero a positive way to vent his inner demons. Let the fun begin.

Set in the beautiful backdrop of Miami, Dexter must balance his quadrouple life as a vigilante killer, boyfriend, brother, and (believe it or not) cop.

While season two is already three weeks in, have no fear, Dave is here!

I stumbled across tv-links.co.uk looking for a website that provides streaming videos of my favorite shows. It has just about any program you can think of and is completely free. I implore you to watch Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment